Product development or service design requires thorough planning and can use up a lot of your company’s resources. The interim marketing manager can help you make the whole process of launching a new product smoother and faster and do it on a project basis. Having been responsible for international product development teams for 15 years, we have significant experience in various product development processes; we understand the importance of following the schedule and the critical need for innovation to differentiate from competitors.
- We help to identify competitors
- Find the advantages of a new product and positioning opportunities in the local or export market
- Segment different audiences and how to approach them
- Organise and facilitate brainstorming to generate new ideas
- Find the right pricing to optimise the profit
- Specify brand messages and communication channels
- Contact the media to promote your service and/or product
- Analyse opportunities to enter exporting countries.