The interim marketing manager as a service is an innovative and flexible form of management that helps a company to hire a specialist to:
- provide bespoke expert advice
- bring new ideas and fresh perspectives to the organisation
- quickly replace a vacant staff position
- save on labour costs
- increase the effectiveness of the project – the results of the interim marketing manager are defined by precise indicators
- ensure the necessary resources quickly and flexibly – the interim marketing manager can be hired at a short notice and is able to solve various bottlenecks
- reduce the need to use agencies and consultants. The interim marketing manager operates as a member of a company’s team and takes responsibility for implementation and end results.